Sunday, February 17, 2008

- Express yourself -

Will you bother me if i say i need you.Could you help me catch the sun when i need the night to come.And if the cloudy autumn appears,can you make a summer for me?As i need the rainbow to come after the rain,why can't i make it mine forever.What make me love you,is when you said you need me.But everytime i need you by my side,why can't you be the snowy season for me?And i try to catch the steps that i left as i'm tired craving for my ectasiness.And i learn how to beg my soul that nearly cry.Could you play the song of my life as i dream to dance my whole life with you.And once i say i want you to crawl the darkness of my sleep,will you bother me again and be my candle star?I've digging out our love to make us dizzy.But i need my comfort shelter back as it's gone when i hurt you.I promise not to do that again and will not be.Cause as i run far away from this life,all that i can see is just you.And now i'll make myself to trust the faith of my destiny,cause the sky won't always be cloudy forever.And that makes me wonder why the sky is blue,cause birds are only chirping in the blueish sky.

No comments: