Sunday, February 17, 2008

- Things that i deal with myself -

As i opened my eyes,i wonder why am i here?The path that I've chose,and i can't even turn back time.Dealing with myself,trying to find something that won't make me down,won't let me neglecting myself,though i know it's just a simple thought,but it's so unacceptable.I've created my simple life with those miserable things.I hate having all those foolness thinking.So tired i am,so bored i'll be,fighting with my own emotions.And now,putting those charming heart in this little piece of soul,it doesn't even make sense at all.Sometimes,it sounds weird.But somehow,it's just about what i always feel.Not to be devious with myself,the instinct can't be thrown away from me,and it couldn't even lie to me.Do i need to insinuate myself for having those spoilt things on my mind?I'm yearning for a freedom touch.Maybe it's better if i can just admit the fault that i've created.Nevertheless,i was hoping to run away from this life,cause the loneliness that i get day by day,it's something..Hmm..Sounds vexed?Nah,it's nothing to worry about,nothing to care anymore.If only i can vanish away all these creepy things that i hate..but..
-SIGH-
..It'll just remains as a dream,a mirage,a wish that won't be granted forever.And thats for sure..

No comments: